Study: Integrative Treatment for Mild Cognitive Impairment (MCI)
North County Natural Medicine is conducting a research study on mild cognitive impairment, or, MCI.
Is a loved one’s memory not as good as it used to be?
Would they be interested in trying to boost brain function with integrative medicine treatments?
Consider our study on Integrative Treatment for Mild Cognitive Impairment (MCI)
To be eligible you must:
- Be at least 60 years old.
- Have at least a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be able to use email.
- Be able to safely travel to North County Natural Medicine for several study visits.
- Be able to independently fill out a computer-administered questionnaire.
- Be able to wear a wristband for 6 months.
Interested? Call (760) 385-8683.
Benefits may include free integrative medicine assessment and treatment.
This study is being conducted by the North County Natural Medicine Clinic, in affiliation with Helfgott Research Institute at National University of Natural Medicine.
IRB # RB7102019
Principal Investigator: Heather Sandison, ND and Ryan Bradley, ND, MPH