Hear an Interview with Dr. Sandison
Guided by a certainty that our bodies are designed to heal Dr. Heather Sandison talks with Daniel about the future of medicine that respects the body’s natural healing power, and what that might look like. They explore the difference between naturopathic and western allopathic medicine, ways to optimize physical and mental health, the importance of both general and highly specific, optimized nutrition, why not all lab tests are the same, and how to get the most out of your relationship with your physician.
Some specific topics covered:
- The different categories of toxins
- How to reduce toxic burden
- Improving nutrition to improve neurotransmitters
- What is a zinc-copper imbalance?
- Common misunderstandings around methylation
- Improving health and supporting wellbeing
- NAD IV and oral therapy
- Nutrient deficiencies — different for everyone
- The rest, digest, and heal state vs the fight or flight state
- Reducing gut inflammation and leaky gut
- The Dr. Bredesen approach to cognitive decline
- Hormone replacement therapy
Click below to listen or read: